Endurance Series Mod Released
- – 11 Brand new 3D models from 2006 to 2008 from ALMS and LMS championships, with accurate shapes and aero configurations and high detail cockpits.
– All the cars skins from 2006 to 2008 seasons of ALMS, LMS, Le Mans and FIA GT Championships available in high/low detail.
– Helmet and Driving suits of each Team.
– Pitcrew suits for each Team.
– Several graphic details added for more realism and to feel the “endurance spirit” better.
– Specific UI Data menu textures, using modern showroom by Maciex.
– Realistic sounds for all cars using real onboard & exterior recording sounds samples, and with a completely new development philosophy. Thanks to several real racing teams for their collaboration.
– Very accurate physics, created in collaboration with Gentlemen Racers physics team, with help from real teams and drivers.
– Physics validated with telemetry and real drivers, up to date specific
– 1.250 optimisations (tyres wear curves, pit menu,…).
– Specific real endurance racing physics settings : tyres choices, fuel consumption, aero configurations, traction control use, engine mapping configurations,…
– Driver swap support.
– Realistic pit crew menu configuration.
– FFB upgrades to choose your preferred steering force, see following paragraph to have optimum settings for FFB.
– Real Feel FFB and Leo FFB support (see readme for tested setups).
– Advanced damages.